We’ve just brought out an all-new version of our acclaimed Making Movies Make Sense resource on film language and filmmaking.
Designed by Media Education Wales and developed in partnership with Cineclub, this DVD-ROM includes dozens of specially shot video clips and still images with clear, simple explanations.
- Written specifically for ages 7-14 (Key Stages 2 and 3)
- All-new text, with information on equipment, filmmaking, film language, classroom activities and films to use
- High-definition (1280×720) video clips
- Also has lower-resolution versions for older computers
- Unedited ‘rushes’ for students to use on Mac or PC
- Price includes a school site licence
For more information and to buy the DVD-ROM, please visit www.makingmoviesmakesense.org (opens in a new window)